2009年11月19日 星期四

SOMETHING HAPPENED IN MY LIFE

something gonna to be changed
something that happened in my life
something is going to be end
my xue ji's life is going to the end
the date day you left us are coming soon
i cant belive that you really left us for almost 1year
when i knew you are going to leave us
i hope the miracle will happen
but the conclusion is the miracles wont happen in my life
xue ji
is the place to me to release my pressure
to relax myself
a place for me to slow down myself
i feel so comfortable to be with you all
but
my xue ji's life are going to the end
i cant be with you all after pei xun ying
everyday when i notice that the time for us are decreasing
i'll feel sad
i'll feel dissapointed
so now i'll enjoy the time to be with you all
you all are so important to me
i wont forget you all...

沒有留言:

張貼留言