2009年11月21日 星期六

1121

a special day for me
the day you left us
when i saw you photo
i'm thinking about
are you alright at the heaven?
do you still remember me??
as a father
you had did you responbility
you did many thing for us
you sacrifice a lot of thing because of us
you always support me
you always take care about me
since you left us
fianlly i notice that
how important you are in my life
but now
every thing is just a memory
every thing has gone
but my new life has started when you leave
i'll never give up
thats what you taught me
you
are my beloved daddy
i'll never forget you...
never...
i'll be alright
everthing will be ok^^
because thats me
happy go lucky is my style^^
谢谢你们的支持
=)
你们永远的瑶瑶
坚持到底,他一定很爱你!!

2 則留言:

  1. stay happy. say no to sadness. i'll always be there for you! =DD

    IN MEMORY OF YOUR DAD ._.

    回覆刪除
  2. cheer up dear..=)
    gotta call u soon..=)

    回覆刪除